Monday, January 19, 2009

One Week

Tomorrow will be the first weigh-in since I've started on my diet. It has definitely been hard. I have gone to bed hungry and wake up hungry, but overall, I think I've conquered. Making better food choices was my goal for the week, and I stuck to that. By the way, 100 calorie packs suck. Who wants a morsel of a cookie or bite of something sweet like that? I love how people say that stuff is great for when you're having a sweet attack or whatever! They are full of crap. All that does for me is make me want to rip open about 10 more packages!
Anyway...I have a bum knee, but have been much more active this week than normal (hence the bum knee). We did a lot of snowmobiling this past weekend, and I made sure to get out and walk and do the treadmill. I feel good about that. What I'll really feel good about is if the scale is down at least a few pounds tomorrow.
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. hey, what happened - it's been awhile and nothing else on the blog. Com'on julie!!!! You can do it.

    margaret.

    ReplyDelete